1. Please pick one quote from the reading and part of the text assigned to you (list below).
Wu Wei-ye, A Lament for My Daughter and Escaping the Fighting (Week 9)
2. Please include this quote in your post in quotation marks and offer a simple in-text citation.
3. Please offer a ~200-300words analysis of the quote, reflecting on its rhetorical context, how it is connected to the whole text itself, the lectures, and the other readings/excerpts from this week.
4. Once you have posted your analysis, please respond to at least one other post using the 3C+Q model and include at least three elements of the model in your answer. This model stands for:
1. Compliment: Constructiveness is key. Compliment your friend on something they wrote that
you particularly liked: Great/excellent reading of, “I really liked how/that
2. Comment: Engage and reflect on your friends post. You can agree or politely disagree with
their statement: I agree that because or I can see how that could be read in this way;
however, I think that because
3. Connection: Connect what your friend shared to something you wrote, to the lectures, or the
readings: This also ties really well into
4. Question: Ask a specific question about the post to keep the conversation going. I wonder if
this could also suggest Could this be also related to? This could perhaps