Review the Statement of Cash Flows for your chosen company ( Johnson and Johnson) and provide a brief description of what you discover for each of the items listed below. ( 10-K form attached for information)
Category: Operating Activities
1. Net income versus total for operating activities: Report these values.
2. What are the items of significance between net income and total for operating activities?
3. Is the business providing cash flow from operations?
Category: Investing and Financing Activities
1. Describe significant long-term assets (type and amount) purchased, sold, or retired during the current period as well as last year.
2. Describe significant financing activities used by the corporation to increase cash (or other assets): These would be related to long-term liabilities and stockholders equity.
1. Overall Cash Flow (total of three sections): Compare this year to last year.