Responses should be no fewer than 300 words total (not counting restating the questions, if you choose to do so).
Please answer each question in a separate, numbered paragraph.
Questions to answer:
1) What was, in your own words, the purpose of the paper?
2) What was/were the researcher’s research question(s)? (in essence, the whole point of the paper–what were they hoping to find out?)
3) What methods did the researchers use to try to answer their research question(s)?
4) What did the authors conclude about their research question(s)? What greater implications might their findings have?
5) How does this study tie in to the material we have covered in class? (Do not say “they have a brain and we talked about brains”…dude, come on.)