* USE the document labeled Term Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography to write the term paper!
* DO NOT use any other outside sources please ONLY USE the FIVE scholarly sources listed on the document!
Final Term Paper (Due May 1 by 11:59 pm):
This 7-10 page (double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-pt. font) paper will be graded based upon the extent to which the writer:
1. Identifies and analyzes critically, complexly, and deeply, a specific topic related to environmental justice;
2. Supports her or his analysis with references to in-class readings, additional readings, and concepts from the course;
3. Proposes and offers compelling support for strategies for redressing the issue or conflict being analyzed; and
4. Composes a well-written, well-organized, focused paper with a clear thesis statement.
**Please note that your final paper must include at least five scholarly sources from outside the class, such as journal articles, research reports, or scholarly books. Additionally, you must include in-text citations and a Works Cited or Bibliography (using APA format) of these sources. It is not necessary to provide annotations for each source used.