Use the to develop a professional response in the form of a letter to the supervisor in the scenario. The letter should have two main components:
Identify the qualities of a successful leader and compare them to your own leadership characteristics.
Make recommendations on how to lead and foster teamwork.
You may use the to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
- Your letter should be 34 double-spaced pages in length.
- Apply current APA formatting to all in-text citations and references.
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- Express your main points, arguments, and conclusions coherently.
- Use correct grammar and mechanics.
- Support your claims, arguments, and conclusions with credible evidence from 23 current scholarly or professional sources.
- Proofread your writing.