Focusing ages 0-3 years old children
1) Summary of Environmental Risk Factor:
A brief summary of the environmental risk factor from the readings and resources to demonstrate their understanding of the topic.
2) Summary and Critique of Current Scientific Evidence:
Summarize current research regarding what is known about the topic and how it may impact a childs early learning and development.
Critique the evidence and consider both strengths and weaknesses within the research.
Use my resources:
1. Lawrence CR, Carlson EA, Egeland B. The impact of foster care on development. Dev Psychopathol. 2006;18(1):57-76. http://jpllnet.sfsu.edu/login?url=https://www-proquest-com.jpllnet.sfsu.edu/scholarly-journals/impact-foster-care-on-development/docview/201696483/se-2?accountid=13802.
2. Linking infants and toddlers in foster care to early childhood mental health services
3. The Trouble with Foster Care: The Impact of Stressful ‘Events’ on Foster Carers