the discussion! Below, I’ve listed a couple of questions to get the conversation started. You have to respond all 5 questions. One page of each question. So a total of 5 pages.
please No plagiarism.
1) According the Vavreck, how do you win a general election? What do you think about this argument?
2) What is the doctrine of responsible parties? What did the 1950 APSA Commission recommend, and why? Given the benefit of hindsight, what do you think about this?
3) What are the causes of congressional polarization? Is this a problem?
4) What does prior say about the effect of the media? What sort of divide does Prior see emerging? What do you think about his argument?
5) Is the American party system in good shape or bad shape? What might we do to make parties work better?