Combining Nurse Leader with Advocacy
Supposed you’re a nurse leader or manager, identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below:
- Personal and professional accountability
- Career planning
- Personal journey disciplines
- Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
- Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace
- Identify your personal goal for your leadership growth and discuss your implementation plan to achieve that goal.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas listed.
Discussion of use of current leadership skills to advocate change in the workplace.
- Reflection on personal goal for leadership growth and development of
implementation plan to reach goal.
- Thesis Development and Purpose
- Paragraph Development and Transitions
- Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
- Paper Format (1- inch margins; 12-point-font; double-spaced; Times New Roman)
- Research Citations (In-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and
reference page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment)