Wirte a Book Report on: Mitchell, K. R., & Anderson, H. (1983). All our losses All our griefs
Student Name _____________________
Date Published ___________________
Theme/Thesis/Prevailing Idea (in about 8-9 sentences)
Summarize Key Points (in about 1200 words)
Application/Meaning to Your Pastoral Care Ministry (in about 400 words)
** Assignment Criteria
1) Produce text with minimal grammar, usage, spelling, and mechanical errors
2) Apply in the text the standard writing conventions for the discipline, including structure, voice, person, and tone.
3) Develop text using organization, structure, and transitions that demonstrate understanding of the relationship between theme/thesis/prevailing ideas
4) Graduate-level quality written and/or oral communication MUST be demonstrated.
Communication by the proper use of conventions of the English language (e.g.,
capitalization, spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, high level of vocabulary, etc.), where applicable. Points will be deducted depending upon the
degree to which the assignment fails to meet this expectation.
5) Adhere to APA Publication Manual. Paper MUST be APA formatted with a title page, headings, page numbers, and References etcetera? Points will be deducted depending upon the degree to which the assignment fails to meet this expectation.