Some might assume it is easy to start a business in the United States and that anyone can do it. However, what distinguishes successful entrepreneurs (innovative/disruptive ideas) from less successful ones (Mom & Pop small businesses with ordinary ideas) is the ability to spot an opportunity for a high-potential venture and then to develop it into a thriving business. As the business grows, the successful entrepreneur is able to attract key management team members, to motivate employees, to find more and more customers and keep them coming back, and to build increasingly sophisticated relationships with financiers..
Address the following questions:
- What are the traits/characteristics of a successful entrepreneur?
- What traits/characteristics can lead to the downfall of an entrepreneur and how can they be transformed?
- Complete the assessment provided in the link below and then discuss in detail your results and how they relate to your future as an entrepreneur. Do you have to work on a specific area? Are you strong in a specific area that makes you a good candidate for entrepreneurship? Were the results accurate? NOTE: Write in the third person as though you are writing on behalf of the author/researcher.
- Start by taking the entrepreneurship inventory at the following site:
- Write an APA 7th formatted paper of 700-1,050 words, typewritten in double-spaced format (Times New Roman styles), page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances. Use the template provided per Week 1.
- In your response, make certain that you include at least two credible outside references from search engines or scholarly sources from the APUS Online Library. See the rubric for achieving an Exemplary score using 5+ sources, of which 3+ should be peer-reviewed.
- Turnitin is required and your paper will be automatically submitted into the Turnitin system.
- Please attach your paper as a file, do not copy & paste.
- Please name your assignment file as LastnameFirstinitial-BUSN621-AssignWeek #2.